Wednesday 1 February 2012

Editing Day One:

I decided to use continuity editing to ensure the story gets told. I will then edit the audio over all of the film, making a continuous narrative throughout.
I am to create this using Premiere Pro for this. I find this very useful for editing as I can add in all of the effects I need and cut the audio and video accordingly.
I will also use some cross editing and montage editing in my piece. To emphasise her sense of loss.

In this day I hope to achieve the first minute of editing.

Problems: I have had many, many problems with the computer, due to problems with the colouring... this means it is VERY hard to edit the video, so whilst I wait for the technician, I can edit the audio accordingly and then edit the video to fit in when the colours have been finished.

The audio I have been editing has a fair amount of extra noise which is unwanted and I cannot edit out... some re-recording may be on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment