Monday 30 January 2012

Beginners: 'This is what the sun looks like...'Some of the Aspects I used.

I used the idea of saying 'This is what the sun looks like' this is shown right near the beginning of the film after he has brought the dog home with him.
I liked this as it has not been used in any of the films I have seen and I found it very unusual, and interesting, as I enjoy photography.

I also used narration, like in this. In Beginners the narration is very monotone which allows the audience to interpret the information in their own way, which I could use in my piece. Although, there is a slight undertone of unhappiness in this which is perfect for my film.

I also used a similar theme to this in mine. Which is the theme of loss of someone you love. Though who Sophia Green has lost is not directly shown, it is apparent as she lets go of a red balloon. Whereas in this film, it is his father who has died.

No comments:

Post a Comment